Claim your position at the forefront of clean technology growth in Ontario. Join a thriving network of like-minded professionals. Raise your voice and be heard.
Some of our accomplishments
- OCTIA and the Canada Cleantech Alliance have advocated for years for Investment Tax Credits. Most recently, a 30% refundable tax credit for clean energy solutions was included in the last budget and is expected to be released in the next budget – hopefully with an extended scope of eligible technologies. We are on it.
- OCTIA has been instrumental in connecting clean technology companies with investors and buyers.
- OCTIA provided very fast feedback about COVID government programs to make sure they were effective for the cleantech sector with its particularities.
- OCTIA and the Canada Cleantech Alliance brought to the attention of the Federal Government that a pre-existing fundamental source of support for the cleantech sector through SRED had frozen up during COVID. Within a few weeks funds began flowing again!
- OCTIA has also played a key role in helping the Government of Ontario understand how cleantech is a driver of economic development.
OCTIA represents the full breadth of the Ontario cleantech sector.
Join the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service and OCTIA on January 27 for a workshop on global market opportunities.
Ontario at risk of missing out on thousands of jobs
Toronto, March 23, 2023. OCTIA applauds the recognition of cleantech as a high-growth sector in the Ontario 2023...
Ontario’s Cleantech Sector is Incredible
By Peter McArthur, Chair, Ontario Clean Technology Industry Association A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of...
Revolutionizing energy production and storage
Ontario could be the epicentre of the global energy transition, says Rob Alexander, CEO of Sarnia-based AlumaPower....