Claim your position at the forefront of clean technology growth in Ontario. Join a thriving network of like-minded professionals. Raise your voice and be heard.
Some of our accomplishments
- OCTIA and the Canada Cleantech Alliance have advocated for years for Investment Tax Credits. Most recently, a 30% refundable tax credit for clean energy solutions was included in the last budget and is expected to be released in the next budget – hopefully with an extended scope of eligible technologies. We are on it.
- OCTIA has been instrumental in connecting clean technology companies with investors and buyers.
- OCTIA provided very fast feedback about COVID government programs to make sure they were effective for the cleantech sector with its particularities.
- OCTIA and the Canada Cleantech Alliance brought to the attention of the Federal Government that a pre-existing fundamental source of support for the cleantech sector through SRED had frozen up during COVID. Within a few weeks funds began flowing again!
- OCTIA has also played a key role in helping the Government of Ontario understand how cleantech is a driver of economic development.
OCTIA represents the full breadth of the Ontario cleantech sector.
Join the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service and OCTIA on January 27 for a workshop on global market opportunities.
OCTIA’s Cleantech Week at the “Park” – Recordings now available
From April 4-8, 2022 OCTIA hosted the first Cleantech Week at the "Park". The week allowed us to connect with key...
Ontario’s Cleantech Sector is Incredible
By Peter McArthur, Chair, Ontario Clean Technology Industry Association A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of...
Revolutionizing energy production and storage
Ontario could be the epicentre of the global energy transition, says Rob Alexander, CEO of Sarnia-based AlumaPower....