On June 8, 2023 OCTIA will host another GrowON Pitch Session targeted towards cleantech companies looking for series B+ funding. The session will be presented by ARC Financial in collaboration with Climate Innovation Capital, BDC and MKB who will form the selection committee and jury.
If your company is of interest to either of the jurors, you will be invited to pitch which may result in follow up conversations with the investors on the jury or in the audience. In order to pitch, companies must have a solution in the following areas and submit their application by May 22, 2023:
- Low-carbon fuels and energy (incl. waste-to-energy, aviation & marine fuels, bio-fuels, hydrogen etc.)
- Electrification (incl. energy infrastructure, grid management, power electronics, energy storage, micro-grids etc.)
- Mobility (incl. the entire battery & critical minerals supply chain, AV and EV solutions and infrastructure)
- Clean Building Technology & Materials
- Circular economy solutions
- Sustainable food production, agriculture & forestry
- Waste/ Waste WaterPlastics & Recycling
Questions? Contact Executive Director Maike Althaus at email@example.com.